Honda Big Bike driving school

schrauberklaus

Bikes
XR600,XR400,XR280,XR250,CRF250L
Today start the Phuket Bike Week .
Was there in the afternoon and to my surprice , no Big Wing just a tiny little tent with a Model
of a Honda Big Bike driving school outside Talang .(Thats the first town you pass coming from Phuket Airport .)

I see that big roads and Parking area befor and was always asking myself what the heck they build there for the last few years with such big roads in the middle of no where and as a dead end .

The Model show Garages , Parking area , For Road Bikes a slalom track . Area for Break tests , Round abouts , High speed handling and Gravel road and much more . There is even a Dirt Track .

Looks like it will be a real driving school with instructors .
The Girl there hand out already the Price list .
You can rent 300/500/650 cc Bikes or bring your own Bike (Honda only, stupid)
and book 6 hours driving lessons in diverent stages of Experience.

Will see how that excactly goes when it's open (end of the month if i understand the girl correct)
and hope that will be not another tourist attraction for chinese. (not that they don't need driving lessons, but please in China )

Visit today the so called Honda Big Bike driving school.

The Model they show at the Bike week must be a dream of some one and have noting to do with the reality.

One Showroom style Building with a maybe 70-80 m long and 30-35 m wide Parking Lot .
And on the Parking Lot many lines that resemble the Road .
One stripe of dirt 2 m wide and 40 m long , that must be the Dirt Track .
And not finish of corse and not where i suspect it . Its Surround by Roads and Houses in the middle of the Town next to the PTT Station on the Main Road to the Airport.

How they want to do there anything from the advertising on the Bike week is a mystery to me.
Honda20riding20school_zpsbdrv0pdn.jpg

I can teach you the 'Advance Big Bike' course for free Klaus...

To advance a big bike you put the big bike into gear and by simultaneously opening the clutch and turning the throttle the big bike advances. Right, next.

For the 'Straight Rhythm' course, let me revise my 'Poetry Techniques' handbook first...

:p I was never interested in taking any driving lessons there .

But i had the Hope that this Place will also host some events like Sumo Races , Drag racing or scooter racing.
By the size the model show , inc. Stands it would be Possible .

Also the Dirt Track could hold some smaller races and maybe provide a place to practice with help near by if needed .

Back
Top Bottom