Here’s What It’s Like to Ride the New Africa Twin

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Latest promo video of riding the new bike.

The more I se of it, the more I like it.
Thanks for sharing.

[h=1]2016 Honda Africa Twin May Not Be What We Hoped[/h] 2016-honda-africa-twin-specs-561x374.jpg

http://www.advpulse.com/adv-bikes/2016-honda-africa-twin-may-not-be-what-we-hoped/

The only negative I can see is the fact its not equipped with tubeless rims like the Yamaha 1200 Super Tenere is.

If the 463,000 Baht price is correct that's a good price for an imported bike and makes you wonder how BMW and KTM can justify their prices for their large capacity bikes

If the 463,000 Baht price is correct that's a good price for an imported bike and makes you wonder how BMW and KTM can justify their prices for their large capacity bikes

As far as I'm aware there is still no confirmation on where this model will be manufactured. I've seen US riders hoping it's Japan but who knows; a price of less than 500,000 THB suggests it could be Thailand.

According to Wikipedia, Honda has moved all big bike production to Japan.

A slight change of focus here. Hope you don't mind. If Honda built a Scrambler with this engine in it, I'd be very interested.

Honda have brought in the big gun's to help promote the Africa Twin.

Thanks for that Bob. I'd say that this is a positive review. More eager now to see what others have to say about the bike.

Just seen a Facebook post on a thai site suggesting 599k sounds a bit of the mark if they want a big market share

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom