Help needed for a good 8 day trip

Elturo

Bikes
Harley Davidosn FLHP 1340 (1984) & Harley Davidson XL883 (1997)
Hello,I'm new here. In 2005 we did a 5 day trip on dirt bikes doeing the Mae Song Loop. In november i'm planning a 8 day motorcycle trip in North Thailand. I'm thinking about the next route Chiang Mai - Lampang - Utaradit - Sukhothai - Khao Kho - Nan - Chiang Kham - Chiang Khong - Chiang Rai - Chiang Mai. Can anyone help me with creating a nice ride with super roads and place's to see. We have got 2 Honda 250CC Motard bike's.Thanks El Turo from Belgium

It would help if you could indicate what things you are interested in. Attached is a 1600 Km. route which leaves out most of the highways and I left out Lampang and Uttaradit in favor of the somewhat smaller and more twisty roads.
Route.jpg

Thank you for the quick response. Looks like a nice ride.
We want to see the country. Nature, Tempels and the real thai people. No tourist stuff. Nice small guesthouse and curly roads. Normaly we are riding harley so we are not dirttrackers or speedmonsters. Just nice riding and having fun on the bike's.
It would help if you could indicate what things you are interested in. Attached is a 1600 Km. route which leaves out most of the highways and I left out Lampang and Uttaradit in favor of the somewhat smaller and more twisty roads.
View attachment 20264

Back
Top Bottom