- Seat cover is so smooth, soft and comfortable
- Fit with your motorcycle seat

More information:
Hai Yent seat cover (Thailand)
188/237 Suthathip 9 , Kho-Hong, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110 THAILAND
Tel: 074-555294, 08-9467-6225, E-mail: mocyccoolseat@gmail.com
Fanpage: www.facebook.com/pages/Motorcycle-seat-cover/123623017763731

View attachment 14018
View attachment 14019View attachment 14020View attachment 14021View attachment 14022

Anyone know where to buy a Versys cover as per the above in Bkk? It seems only Mityon Pattaya sells them for the Versys.

Bought a couple at Mityon Pattaya yesterday..... 285 baht each..... one for the missus Yam Mio and one for my Air Blade.... bloody comfortable. They're not the same brand name as the OP..... Phil if you want to remove the brand photo below please do so..... I realise this is a promo thread for Hai Yent so maybe not fair to plug someone else's similar product on this thread!

View attachment 14167

View attachment 14168

View attachment 14169

View attachment 14170

No worries Martin, looks good to me.

After you have given them a bit of a run-in, perhaps you could share your opinions here ;)

Glad you had a good trip down & back up again.

Ally

After you have given them a bit of a run-in, perhaps you could share your opinions here ;)
Ally
A huge thumbs up from my fat butt and the missus dainty lil derrierre for these seat covers.... really comfortable, and you can definitely feel a nice cooling airflow as you're riding along..... no more hot sticky sweaty bum! :D

Thanks for that Martin.

I will try one of this out myself & looking forward to similar sensations ;)

I had previously dropped the original poster an email asking about their supply for a Versys. I am still waiting for a reply !

Ally

Saw some like this at Tesco in CNX the other week, for scooter models though.

The seat cover has been treated with Nanotechnology for hydrophobic property for quick dry
View attachment 15260View attachment 15261

Myself and a pal had some these fitted to our KLX's in Luang Prabang, there great for cooling your bum since your not actually sitting on the seat, also ideal for river crossings as they help to drain the water from the seat of your pant's :LOL

40K kip each if i recall and the guy spend 30 minutes fitting them to each bike FOC.

there seems to be two types out there. one with what looks like a single mesh and the ones we got with a double mesh, sort of sprung between layers.
My KLX seat is standard, normally I can ride a couple of hours and then start to ache. with this cover on I didn't have a sore arse for 10 hour trips despite running into a couple of bandits in nong Keow :kat:lol:

Looks good, i'd like to try one on my CRF, might be a tidier alternative to my inflatable cushion. Suppose aslong as it's long enough it should be easy enough to take up any slack in the width.

I saw one on a bike in Mae Sot but have yet to see a shop selling them

Back
Top Bottom