Green with envy

jon

There are some lovely enduro bikes here and more on the way it seems. The 300 KTM looks great as does the new 300 Husaberg. Personally if I had the money I would probably follow Johnny Sneds and go for the 200, especially at my age and low level of fitness. I do like light bikes and when I did do some trials riding a long time ago, I actually got my best results on a Montesa 200, despite having owned 250's before and after it. I have watched a few video clips and looked at many photos of you guys riding the trails and it often looks like the bikes are a bit too tall for some of the really tight sections, especially when you need to get a foot or two down to steady yourself. I like the idea of a trials/trail hybrid. The new Ossa 280 explorer looks interesting. Fuel injected 2-stroke, with a large tank and a useable seat and weighing 75 kilos or so. That would be good fun on that Last Man Standing trail.
I was also wondering if any of you would consider entering the bikes in the local motocross meetings? They seem to have a class for Enduro/Trail bikes and at the last meeting at Lung Euats track, north of Maejo, they made the enduro/trail bikes ride a different and longer loop, complete with a nasty water and mud filled section which looked really hard going but great to watch.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Bike Talk 2
bikesncats Bike Talk 95
Hassman Bike Talk 2
Back
Top Bottom