Golden Triangle Trip Nov.2014

stevereinle

Bikes
Yamaha XT600, Victory Judge
Im planing a Bike tour approx 5 days departing from Chiang Rai, looking for off road routes as much as possible, does anyone have suggestions...?

Thanks in Advance
Steve

Depends a bit on what type of offroad riding you are interested in (hard core stuff or more or less easy riding) and things you would like to see during your trip but I guess that a few of the Chiangrai riders who are members here will be able to help you further.

:your welcome:To Ride Asia, If you are based in Chiang Rai Steve there a few of us who off ride in the area, best idea to PM me and arrange a chat over a beer :DD

anyone nows best off road roads from chiang rai to doi angkang?

There is no truly off road routes from Chiang Rai to the turn off for Doi Angan but you could do it 60% or so dirt the rest small village roads to weave your way but you would need a gps with the latest NT Thailand mapping to do it, again i would be happy to help you out when your in Chiang Rai.

What about this shown below but as BsacBob mentioned, why not sit down with the guys who live over there and they will be able to give you hints about what is possible.

Capture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom