Gloves

lakota

Bikes
KLX250S, CB500X,DREAM 125
just thinking about a new pair of Gloves for the Hot weather but conscious of the fact its almost rain season too.

I wear a pair of Tour master Airflow gloves mostly as they are cool but suspect they offer little protection on or offroad and when they get wet they are horrible and they've seem better days.
I've got a pair of Fox Bomber MX gloves which should be cool but my hands seem to get clammy and get numb with vibration after a while. I've got some decent Alpinestars Leather Gloves but they are much too hot for this time of year.

So what's the best Glove for our Climate. ?

KLIM appear to make some nice gloves, Dakar and Mojave, particularly the Mojave Pro

I used two different models of KLIM gloves and they were great up there. The lightest ones are a bit too light for serious road work, but good for slower stuff

thanks Guys, good point about the lightest ones, I think I'll try the Dakar ones as they are quite cheap from the states and the shipping is only a few dollars.
hopefully I won't get stung by customs on such a small item.

hopefully I won't get stung by customs on such a small item.

The trick to shipping is a sub 20 usd value and posting with usps not couriers.. Even big boxes, if it says 20 usd, it seems to come through without issue 95% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom