Getting a 2 Stroke Muffler Made in Chiang Mai

Loop

Bikes
VFR 800 PCX 150
Has anyone had any experience or advice about getting a muffler made for a 2 stroke here?

While i like the noise level of the standard one it`s fairly heavy.

I could probably shave a few kilos off with a good light weight one.

The young guy that had the machine shop just north of nana screw would be your best bet...he s moved by the way.

John got a nice one made in Maerim, close to the 4 seasons hotel.

I forget the guys name, but if your drive past with the hotel on your left, take the first turn right down a steepish slope, then after a few corners and over a bridge there is a long staright, its about 500m on the right side. If I knew how to use google maps I could show you precisely.

John got a nice one made in Maerim, close to the 4 seasons hotel.

I forget the guys name, but if your drive past with the hotel on your left, take the first turn right down a steepish slope, then after a few corners and over a bridge there is a long staright, its about 500m on the right side. If I knew how to use google maps I could show you precisely.

Great,sounds good mate.

If you look at four seasons hotel near Mae Rim Chiang Mai Thailand - Google Maps map and find it,right click on the location where it is and a "Whats Here" should come up at the bottom of the box,select that (left click) and either record/copy the co ordinates or go to the chain icon (link) next to the top left corner of the map (left click it) where the address should be highlighted in blue,just right click and copy and paste to here.

Hopefully i got that right.

For a "pro" job, email Paul at Tyga Performance.....great work, great prices, great quality...

Back
Top Bottom