Full Licensed Pharmacist HW 23, 40km Ubon

Marco

Bikes
2016 Honda CBR 500R
G'Day Every one

Im Marco and i ride 2004 Bmw K1200LT, what is also called "Buss" for some one,,but it's ok,, I called as A "German Panzar Wagen",,lol

any how lads and especially guys who are riding via Horizon Unlimeted as i been there as well

WE are running unlimited Pharmacy what is runned by my wife who is Ex.ICU Nurce and now we run FULL registered Pharmacy with FULL ENGLISH Skills, and IF you are talking in FINNISH,, and im home,, we can talk something what NO ONE else understand,,LOL

any how OTHER info, I live around 40Km out from UBON, do NOT know about Hotels in there and in our village we do not have suitable night place as those are such some kind of 3-4hrs stay.....

Also IF you are Heading to LAO via Chong Mek, i have 126Km from My home and you can drop me a mail and i can ride with you to border and help if you need me as i speak thai A "Little"

IF you need medical items, i.e medicines you can drop by with us and guarantied that you will get 100% full English service from my wife, she is fluent and medically know all items from human body what might help you.

Bee Care,Pharmacy will assist any GT-Riders in they medical needs and will give 10% Discount for any Guys whom are coming to us with they BIKE bikes,
this is to ensure that we are giving help for all the guys from this page.

We are on HW #23, 39Km from Ubon to direction Yasothon, Then if you coming from 60Km from Yasothon towards to Ubon and 60Km from Sisaket, via Rasi salai and Yang Chum Noi( R#2373 & 2382 or 2168 & 2404)
IMG_2251.jpg

Notice that GPS coordinates are in the Picture
ONE thing from Picture has changed, we are OPEN from 08.30-20.00(8.30am-8Pm) or sometimes around 21.00(9Pm)

So would you have any questions, PLS ask and if you are passing by in here, and wanna drop by ,,let me know

Cheers
Marco

Re: "Buss" Rider from NEAR by Ubon

Marco-

If you've got something that will rid me of a hangover from a bottle of Chivas, i will buy plenty.

KTMphil said:
Marco-

If you've got something that will rid me of a hangover from a bottle of Chivas, i will buy plenty.

There is A "wakie" is available around Thailand as well, LOOK this WEB page and you can see what you can buy around many Pharmacies in Thailand, either TABLET or Liquid
http://www.wakiethailand.com/main.php

it will reduce of toxic inside body,,and that one works.

We do NOT have this in here as im our part no one use it,, as there "Rice farmers like to be a Drunk whole day around.

Hi Phil

that is ok for what you where asking.

AND i went to Pharmacy and just took NEW pictures what are only seeing here fom our pharmacy and what give good indication to ALL our customers as all medicines are shown in ENGLISH and THAI Sign, so when person has idea what they need they can see it where my wife will be given that out and what else are on our store.
06022011345.jpg

06022011346.jpg

06022011347.jpg

06022011348.jpg

06022011349.jpg

06022011350.jpg

06022011351.jpg

06022011352.jpg

And also something for mussel
06022011355.jpg

06022011356.jpg

Hi Marco,
I'm moving your thread over to Vendors as most of it seems to be about your business. You have a nice looking pharmacy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
prince666 Vendors 5
Back
Top Bottom