Front and rear wheel spindle nuts CRF250L

Capss

Bikes
Suzuki RF400R, BMW R1100S, BMW 1200GSA, BMW 800GS, Gas Gas 450F, Honda CRF250X Yamaha XT600E, Honda CB500x
Hi all

Can someone please tell me what size the front and rear wheel spindle nuts on a CRF250L (my hire bike) are as I need to bring some tools out with me when I come out to Thailand in case i get a flat on my travels. Adv-spec do a spanner and tyre lever light weight combi which I am thinking of getting but need to know the sizes

Thanks in advance
Wayne

Who are you hiring it from?
If it's Lan he will supply a tool kit if you ask him. It tucks neatly out of the way too.

Hi all

Can someone please tell me what size the front and rear wheel spindle nuts on a CRF250L (my hire bike) are as I need to bring some tools out with me when I come out to Thailand in case i get a flat on my travels. Adv-spec do a spanner and tyre lever light weight combi which I am thinking of getting but need to know the sizes

Thanks in advance
Wayne

The rear is a 19 mm and 24 mm but like Pounce said if you rent from Lan at C & P rentals he will give you a tool kit if you ask.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

Who are you hiring it from?
If it's Lan he will supply a tool kit if you ask him. It tucks neatly out of the way too.

The rear is a 19 mm and 24 mm but like Pounce said if you rent from Lan at C & P rentals he will give you a tool kit if you ask.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Forum Runner

Thanks very much for your answers guys, I am getting it from Riderscorner, two sizes on the rear, glad i asked Thx

Does anyone know the size of the front?

Wayne

If you think you might need to undo the spindle with std tools, check it before you go. After a 'service' , mine was so tight I needed two full length ring spanners to shift it.

The Motion Pro T6 Combo Levers come in forged aluminium, the Hex ends are rated for a maximum torque of 90 ft-lbs!

If you think you might need to undo the spindle with std tools, check it before you go. After a 'service' , mine was so tight I needed two full length ring spanners to shift it.

Thanks for the heads up

Still looking for the size of the front nut?

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom