EJK Distributor Thailand

EJKRACER

Bikes
D TRACKER 300 and R1
Hi all and Happy New Year 2016
I sure your all enjoying your machines and I must say from a young age of 10 have been riding and loved every minute of it. Those week long trips in the Alpines climbing mountains of a 90 degree pitch and worse. These are the tests of true endurance riding. Honda XL 185 and XR 200 were perfect specimens for a 15 year old. How the game has changed……….. I ride a KAWA 250 D TRACKER with a 300cc bore and custom cams, pipe, filter and of course the USA EJK..

My name is Tom and I are the EJK rep in Thailand and also tech adviser. People often ask what is the better bike the KLX or CRF… For me there both great bikes. I like the KLX its lighter more grunt and suits my riding style. I never thought I would ride KAWA. But as I say things change. EJK will also make a very noticable impact on your standard bike. It is also reprogammable for any bike conversions. Our RAD department has invested 1000,s of man hours to perfect the best fuel controller in the world at a affordable cost. Be advised we have never had a faulty unit to my knowledge. A business based purely on love and perforamnce of motorcycles young and old.

If your bike is missing the EJk you are missing performance.... Amature or Pro Rider a 30 minute install already pre programmed for you no computer required.

STAGE 1 : Filter and Exhaust modification
STAGE 2 : Big Bore Kit, Filter and Exhaust

Orders or questions please contact myself
simple-smile.png

Thomas technical distributor Thailand.
Email : ejkracer@gmail.com / 0888103475
www.facebook.com/ejkracer

Attachments

• ejkcrfsetup.png
    ejkcrfsetup.png
    298 KB · Views: 617
Welcome Tom, does EJK have a controller suitable for the current Royal Enfield models?

Unfortunately no although being USA based we carry many performance models for HARLEY. The only areas that we lack are such bikes as yours and KTM

Sorry mate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Vendors 0
Back
Top Bottom