Dr Jay RIP

bsacbob

Administrator (Retired)
Bikes
Honda CRM-AR 250, Honda CRF 250-L, Suzuki V Strom XT 650 Honda XR250 Baja BMW F650GS
Some of you who came on the Myanmar trip last year will surely remember Jay, sadly he passed away last week at is home in the Dominican Republic after a sudden illness. Jay a lover of life and all things that go with it,, was a fun guy to be around and a wealth of information of diet and exercise as well as alternative medicines, a former body builder he kept himself in great shape for a man of 73 that would be the envy of most of us.

RIP a dear friend (shown front kneeling).

20160802_105202 by Bob Kelly, on Flickr

Sad news... I knew him only from that trip and will certainly remember for a long time! What an amazing character he was.
Rest in peace Jay!

Some of you who came on the Myanmar trip last year will surely remember Jay, sadly he passed away last week at is home in the Dominican Republic after a sudden illness. Jay a lover of life and all things that go with it,, was a fun guy to be around and a wealth of information of diet and exercise as well as alternative medicines, a former body builder he kept himself in great shape for a man of 73 that would be the envy of most of us.

RIP a dear friend (shown front kneeling).

20160802_105202 by Bob Kelly, on Flickr
I remember Jay, Bob Kelly. He lived in Chiang Rai before leaving for South America. I was on a Nan bike tour with you guys. He was super fit and am sorry to hear of his passing.

Back
Top Bottom