Cyclone RX-3

2wheels

Community Manager
Bikes
ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC
CSC-Headquarters1-561x374.jpg

Close-Up Look of the CSC Cyclone RX-3 250cc Adventure Bike » ADV Pulse

“We recognize there is a perception that the Chinese produce low quality goods. The perception may have been accurate in the past; it is no longer accurate today. We are already large-scale consumers of high quality Chinese goods (iphones, computers, printers, electronic systems in cars and motorcycles, etc.). Most people just don’t realise it,” (Joe)

(ADV Pulse)

"We are already large-scale consumers of high quality Chinese goods (iphones, computers, printers, electronic systems in cars and motorcycles, etc.). " Yes that's true, but in the main there is Western supervision at each step in bringing the product to market.

Only time will tell if the Cyclone RX-3 aka Zongshen, Brand XXX or whatever will have what it takes to earn respect in the motorcycle community.[h=2][/h]

I day video testing of the Cyclone RX-3 by ADV, i think they like it, i love the comment by the guy throwing a leg over one at 1.25 (adventure bikes don't all need to be 1190 monsters)

[video=youtube_share;QCMSyIqWdOo]http://youtu.be/QCMSyIqWdOo[/video]

Personally not a fan of them usual plastic fantastic bikes manufactured and supplied out of the motherland as life is too short to ride dull and boring bikes but here is a well put together China ride video...

Back
Top Bottom