CRF 450x dual sport thru PNG

narf_44

Bikes
CRF 450x
[video]https://youtu.be/hnKTfFx1usQ[/video]

I'm trying to decide what type of motorcycle videos are the most interesting to watch as viewers. Would you rather see more? And I would love to hear your thoughts.

1. Of the same type of riding videos
OR
2. More of a riding vlog where I describe where I going, what I'm doing, what I'm thinking. More like a documentary short episode video?

I personally feel like 2min of great footage is better than lots of POV shots so I would say keep it like in the posted link.

You're are making great use of it, those shot are unbeatable and look professional. Was thinking getting one too, but here in Thailand the trails are too closed up and taking a big drone on the bike is a hassle.

Am still waiting on a easy to carry self piloted drone to come up.

Keep doing the same videos they are great, and if you want to document, make a blog with some pictures or a 2nd series of videos. That's what I would do.

I agree. Just hope Santa deliveries my Airdog this Christmas...

I personally feel like 2min of great footage is better than lots of POV shots so I would say keep it like in the posted link.

You're are making great use of it, those shot are unbeatable and look professional. Was thinking getting one too, but here in Thailand the trails are too closed up and taking a big drone on the bike is a hassle.

Am still waiting on a easy to carry self piloted drone to come up.

Keep doing the same videos they are great, and if you want to document, make a blog with some pictures or a 2nd series of videos. That's what I would do.

MastaMax, check out the airdog. If it cracks out to be like they say it I, it's going to be sweet. But I have a feeling follow me droneS will become the new POV. I have thought about a blog with another type of video, but my blogging skills suck! Maybe I'll continue with thi for a while. Thanks for your input

Nr 2 works for me, more informative IMHO

MastaMax, check out the airdog. If it cracks out to be like they say it I, it's going to be sweet. But I have a feeling follow me droneS will become the new POV. I have thought about a blog with another type of video, but my blogging skills suck! Maybe I'll continue with thi for a while. Thanks for your input

Yeah I've been following a few projects, mostly on kickstarter, the hexo+ looks nice too. A few are really based on the ease to use like the Lily project.

They look awesome, but for trail riding here it won't be usable unless they have tree and bushes avoidance systems :)

Yeah I've been following a few projects, mostly on kickstarter, the hexo+ looks nice too. A few are really based on the ease to use like the Lily project.

They look awesome, but for trail riding here it won't be usable unless they have tree and bushes avoidance systems :)

I'll have to check that out. I haven't heard of it yet.

Back
Top Bottom