CHRISTMAS GIFT DVD ROAD HEROS AVAILABLE

DrGMIA

Pit stop after 6th ride around the world, in USA,
Bikes
Oldest 1931, newest 2016, numerous makes and models in between on several continents
ROAD HEROES DVD AVAILABLE

The latest DVD released by Horizons Unlimited, the #1 website for motorcycle adventure travelers, titled ROAD HEROES, is available in very limited numbers for purchase at the Rider’s Corner Bar and Restaurant in Chiang Mai, Thailand for 750 THB.

Initial reviews have been:

"Inspiring and hilarious! If you're curious about motorcycle travel to far-flung places, you owe it to yourself to watch this video. Upon viewing, you soon get the point that these people are 'regular Joes' who decided to do something BIG, and had a great time learning the ropes along the way. They are all entertaining speakers, and guaranteed to make you laugh out loud! Lots of amazing stories and even more amazing photographs, it's great fun and very inspirational." Peter Jowett

"A must see/ own DVD - Just finished watching this incredible DVD... It will take your motorcycle traveling to another level. The ONLY thing these motorcycle travelers/adventurers haven't done, is ride on water itself. Otherwise, they have ridden on every terrain possible: muddy, snowy, gravely, sandy & a combination of all mentioned terrains, & they have the pictures to prove it." Alexandre Tavitian

"Excellent Excellent Excellent - Grant and Susan bring another fantastic DVD to the market. I loved watching this DVD and would dare anyone to watch it and NOT want to travel the world by motorbike. This complements the Achievable Dream series and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!" Michael P

"Just do it! This DVD is an inspirational tour de force of the different ways to tackle round the world motorcycle travel. Whether it's the semi professional approach of Dr Greg Frazier or the 'just do it' approach of Rene Cormier, you can't help but feel the itchy throttle hand and know you'll be enjoying the hours to be spent researching your own trip. All the presenters tell great stories, which are well illustrated, and they seem to have been chosen so as to present four different ways of achieving that dream. I can't wait to leave these shores and discover the world! Well done Grant and Susan." Geoff

"Essential Inspiration - Truly inspiring travel heroes sharing their stories will get you hooked and inspire you to realize those dreams. My DVD arrived today and I watched right through this afternoon without a break, loved it." A.A. Coe

To watch a trailer go to: http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/store#heros

Attachments

• RoadHeroesDVD.jpg
    RoadHeroesDVD.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 303
Back
Top Bottom