Burning motorcycle accessory shop, Chiang Mai

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Burning Shop is doing a fantastic job, stocking all the right motorcycle parts and accessories. Luggage racks & hard part add-ons for any popular bike in Thailand are in stock, the owner seems very switched on. Also good quality bike transport tie downs with the easy cam-lock arrangement & soft loop to go over the bars for 950 Bht.

burning 1.jpg

burning 2.jpg

Co-ords:

N18.79452

E99.00205'

Google maps:

Burning Shop

Map

From Chiang Mai old city, take the "small bridge" near the U.S Consulate east across the Ping River (Nakhonphing Bridge), Burning Shop is the 100 meters on your left hand side.

burning shop map.jpg

Bob found out that they also stock the V-Rubber / "Pirelli MT-60 copies" for 3,500a pair.

That Facebook BNS link shows a map which is a different place to burning shop. Are there two stores? This other place is just inside the moat at the top of Suthep rd.

The map phil posted is the correct location the shop has a yellow and red frontage on your left after passing over the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've been to burning shop but if you open this one:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BNS-speed/266349363497162?fref=ts

The map on it shows a different location and is called BNS Speed. I think I read on Facebook this is another shop but owned buy the same mob as burning shop. I'm not in Thailand right now,maybe someone wants to swing by and have a look? I could be mistaken though!

Daveb its the same guy, khun Ball the location is as i mentioned in post 5 of this thread, as for BMW stuff he's already on the ball selling stuff !!!

If i recall he was stocking panniers and crash bars thus far.

See from his facebook page he has the gorilla brand tie downs..

I got a set of these from SP320 in BKK and they are the best damn tie downs I have used.. super strong and yet easy to clip and release..

With a name like Burning it wouldn't surprise to see a decent line up of customers just after the wee hours :hmm

Back
Top Bottom