British traveller 24, spends £125,000 and five years visiting every country on earth

KTMphil

Bikes
2007 KTM 990 Adventure Suzuki DRZ 400
Every country traveler spends £125,000 and five years visiting every country on earth

A British traveller has become the youngest person to visit every country in the world.

James Asquith spent a whopping £125,000 to achieve his dream.
Over the course of five years the 24-year-old, who now works as banker in London, managed to visit all 196 countries from Australia to Iraq and San Marino to Serbia.

He started travelling in 2008 after his best friends caught the travel bug and decided to pack his bags and see what the fuss was about.

Mr Asquith, from Stevenage, Hertfordshire, said: 'Vietnam was the first independent country I went to and I spent nearly three months there.

'I also spent about five months in the US and Canada, getting to 27 states from Hawaii to Alaska.'

Spending his university holidays in far-flung destinations, Mr Asquith funded his travels through part-time jobs he's had since the age of 16.
He also

Read more: British traveller, 24, spends £125k on becoming the the youngest person to visit every country in the world | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-2458550-18BA51FD00000578-314_306x423.jpg

Daily Mail:

British traveller, 24, spends £125k on becoming the the youngest person to visit every country in the world | Mail Online

Wow ! Lucky boy!

I'm so jealous of him that he chased up his dream on his own. He also did part time job. There's very different from Thailand. :cry

When I was age at 16, I went to school between 7 AM to 6 PM everyday.

My parent did disagree about part time job cause of very cheap hired pay. (10 bath per hour for young labor in Thailand.)

So most of Thai peoples have to find the way on their own but never get a change due of the owner of business are more tricky!

It's about gap of rich and poor peoples. I don't blame about this issue.

However, it's never to late to make your dream come true.

Back
Top Bottom