Brighty Trailriding northern Thailand 17 to 27 Dec

chris

Bikes
DRZ400, Africa Twin, Transalp
Hi guys
I'm on a short flying visit to Chiang Mai from the UK and am renting a xr250 between 17 and 27 Dec to do as much trail riding (and beer drinking) as I can. I'm most interested in single and twin track (and cold cerveza :!: ). I've bought the paper/gps maps from R-C and (now that my work schedule has slowed a little) am regularly looking through the trail ride reports for inspiration. There is a lot.

If you're going for a spin and fancy a "tourist" tagging along, I'd be grateful. Or if you are a "tourist" too, then we could team up for a ride.

Or just drink a beer.

My website (in my sig) describes one or 2 bike jollies I've done.

Maybe see you around,
Chris

chris said:
Hi guys
I'm on a short flying visit to Chiang Mai from the UK and am renting a xr250 between 17 and 27 Dec to do as much trail riding (and beer drinking) as I can. I'm most interested in single and twin track (and cold cerveza :!: ). I've bought the paper/gps maps from R-C and (now that my work schedule has slowed a little) am regularly looking through the trail ride reports for inspiration. There is a lot.

If you're going for a spin and fancy a "tourist" tagging along, I'd be grateful. Or if you are a "tourist" too, then we could team up for a ride.

Or just drink a beer.

My website (in my sig) describes one or 2 bike jollies I've done.

Maybe see you around,
Chris

I think the 2 German and 1 Swiss guy's we met in south Laos were looking to meet up with you?

I'm meeting 1 German (Heiko), but I don't know about any others. The more the merrier...

If you see/speak to Heiko before I do (He might go to RC before I arrive), pls tell him I have received his box of BMW spares from Germany and will bring them with me.

cheers
Chris

Back
Top Bottom