Boxing day ride 2010

Steve Canyon

Bikes
SMT990
As we didn't celebrate Xmas we thought it only right that we did have some fun on Boxing day, Phill and few others organised a ride around the Samoeng Loop, all in all about 15 bikes...

It was an early start and Phill had even laid on a band to see us of.....

First stop was for fuel then it was onwards to breakfast, I had video mounted on the bike and was making my way to the front so I could turn round and get everbody coming around a bend, unfortunatley I fell off no idea why, I was on my ass before I knew I was having an accident, not to much damage to the bike, the only thing I didn't have protection on was my Knee's, so you know what got hurt. It's worth wearing all the gear all the time. My pride was hurt even more, but any accident you walk away from is a good one I guess.....

After some food and First aid we headed for a view point, the roads where fantastic, but the views where breath taking

After a stop here we headed on to the X centre for some drink's, John seeme attracted to the Kawasaki's, or was it the riders???

5356792794_26ec3bcf1f_z.jpg

a few off the guys tried each others bikes, they wouldn't let me have a go mind you, cant think why...
5356180851_684c2f4882_z.jpg

5356793376_f81dfc1bc6_z.jpg

I caught this guy trying to steal some thing from Som's bike
5356181311_116a3bcc47_z.jpg

Everybody was sitting about relaxing, a very good day out, although I had fallen, at this point I decided to head back to lick my wounds, I also lost my sun glasses....

Big thanks to everybody for making it happen.....

Ktm Chris said:
but any accident you walk away from is a good one I guess.....

Aviators have saying:

"Any landing you can walk away from is a good one." :D

"Any landing where you can re-use the airplane is a great one!" :p

Nice report. ;) Too bad i was off by then. was rushing off to SGP and the road to bangkok, to Kabin Buri.. was a mad on.. 800km in 13hr will upload some pic and some stories to tell.. ever wonder why i might take sometime... theres like 5666 pictures in my cam so be patience guys..

CHEERS to all

great Joe, thanks a lot really looking forward to the pictures, I saw the silhouette/ shadow picture you took, i presume a friend must have taken it?

Back
Top Bottom