Bob's other bike

Ally

Bikes
PCX - with custom valve caps
image.jpg image.jpg

Never seen one of these before.

Ally

So that's it!
I've dropped hints but he's kept it hidden away!
Nice sticker on the screen too.

Would like to read a trip report done on it.

Affectionately named the "flying pig" this is my 1989 Honda Pacific Coast (or PC800 as people may know it) It's a water cooled 800cc V twin, shaft driven beauty. Manufactured between 1989 -1998, has a huge cult following in Europe and the USA although it was never launched in the UK, it was aimed at car drivers in the USA to offer them car like qualities but on two wheels, way ahead of it's time IMO, rides like a magic carpet. Was one of the bikes i had in the Uk and when this one showed up a couple of years ago for sale in Thailand i couldn't resist.

You still have this now?
Affectionately named the "flying pig" this is my 1989 Honda Pacific Coast (or PC800 as people may know it) It's a water cooled 800cc V twin, shaft driven beauty. Manufactured between 1989 -1998, has a huge cult following in Europe and the USA although it was never launched in the UK, it was aimed at car drivers in the USA to offer them car like qualities but on two wheels, way ahead of it's time IMO, rides like a magic carpet. Was one of the bikes i had in the Uk and when this one showed up a couple of years ago for sale in Thailand i couldn't resist.

I hope so I was riding it yesterday 😇

Back
Top Bottom