BMW Unveils the R nineT: The Retro Standard You Have Been Waiting For? (With Video) (

Rss

Bikes
Yes
If you take a minute, you will realize this is a big deal. After the staid German manufacturer collaborated with Roland Sands recently on a controversial, naked custom, we wondered aloud what this meant. Frankly, we didn't care for the look of the Roland Sands' bike, but this production model knocks us out. The BMW […]

More...

http://www.motorcycle.in.th/article.php/The-new-2014-BMW-R-nineT

The-new-2014-BMW-R-nineT_2.jpg

"Like the first ever BMW motorcycle from 1923 - the legendary BMW R 32 - the new BMW R BMW R nineT is driven by the classic flat twin boxer engine with its punchy response from standstill. This construction principle has been synonymous with unmistakable design, abundant torque delivery and inimitable acoustics for 90 years now."

(Motorcycle Thailand)

Pretty radical for BMW, nice looking machine.

I think this is the bike that could get me off a Ducati ,,, must test ride one ,,,,only problem is Thailand price ????? and can i service it myself .

Thanks Auke, has a nice look about it, not sure about the anodised forks though.

Price, well best not ask it's gonna be crazy money !

I test rode one yesterday its superb , very low C of g and plenty of power ,, nice sound too, I loved it ,, but the price ,,, £12,000 in UK ,

this could get me off Ducatis its the perfect bike for me but not until some used ones at £6k in a few years .

Back
Top Bottom