BMW R1200GS Being Built (9 minute video)

Well...an entirely different world from what we have here in Thailand.

I just followed your thread at gtr and must say that Taliban Tony and Gestapo David just lost the remaining couple of points they had left. Not only mentally handicapped but sellouts as well. I wonder how much they got paid by Barcelona Motors to post their crap.

What people do not realize is that here in Thailand the issue starts with BMW Thailand who does not follow BMW standards. BMW Thailand is a totally independent company and does not have to answer to BMW Germany or BMW Motorrad GMBH (for bikes).

In 2010 I met a BMW worker from Germany that was working here in BKK for BMW Thailand and unfortunately the person had to admit that here things were far from clear and clean. The person tried to help from within but didn't get far either...then turned on me because when I contacted Investor Relations I mentioned the person's efforts (in a very positive manner and putting the person into a good light) but it apparently wasn't appreciated - or perhaps felt that 9 months was not giving enough time.

I bought a new BMW here in Thailand back in 2005, it was a mistake I will never make again. BMW Thailand don't give a fuck about you once they have your money

Back
Top Bottom