Bike Riding in Scotland

manojkeshwar

Bikes
BMW
Hello everyone,
I am here to know something about bike riding in Scotland.
Scotland is really a good place to go for bike tour or not ?

Waiting for your response.
thanks in advanced.

Not sure you will get many answers as most of us ride in Asia. That's why the name of this forum is RideAsia

Thanks rdrokit, but i would like to wait here to get answer from others if anyone like to suggest something

Actually i rode a lot in Scotland, the west coast is the best, Loch Lomond and around Fort William is great riding roads if you can get the weather right. If you intend on camping you have to watch out for the dreaded midges they will eat you alive !!!

Main problem in Scotland in the number of speed camera's

Actually i rode a lot in Scotland, the west coast is the best, Loch Lomond and around Fort William is great riding roads if you can get the weather right. If you intend on camping you have to watch out for the dreaded midges they will eat you alive !!!

Main problem in Scotland in the number of speed camera's

Thanks a lot bsacbob

Hello everyone,
I am here to know something about bike riding in Scotland.
Scotland is really a good place to go for bike tour or not ?

Waiting for your response.
thanks in advanced.
What do you want to know? I still live in Europe being around more times.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

What do you want to know? I still live in Europe being around more times.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

As bsacbob said about speed camera on road, by how much distance these camera trekking speed and these camera are putting on how much distance ( distance b/w two camera )

They typically are these types of camera forward facing and rear facing Gatso cameras, they are not set at regular intervals and can be often partially hidden to catch people, the only time you may know they are there is when you see the dreaded flash !!

images.jpeg article-2428873-0073B46300000258-821_634x387.jpg

Back
Top Bottom