Any one want to recommend a scooter rental shop in Chiang Mai?

oldbloke

Bikes
Aprilia SL750 Shiver in Aus., rentals in LOS
I usually just rent proper big bikes from reliable places like C&P , and head out on longer rides , but I may need a scooter to get around the suburbs this November - preferably something at least semiautomatic, but relatively cheap. Does anyone want to stick their neck out and make a couple of suggestions as to reliable scooter rental shops? .. weekly rates .. only there for 3 weeks..

Well i would always recommend CP, but for the biggest choice, i guess Mr Pop would be a good port of call.

If CP did little bikes I'd go there... :ROFLMAO: it's my first choice for big bikes. I'm sort of looking for the equivalent in 100-125cc rental shops

Hey Guys, I've been looking at the site for a while as I am interested in the off road riding in Thailand. My wife is Thai and we will be over there permanently in a few years from now. We are due to arrive vacation in Chaing May on October 9 to the 15th. My first time to the region. Looking for recommendations for anyone to hire for a trail ride. I see the other posts here. What is CP? Any cool rides near by rides I can do by myself? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom