AGM batteries in Thailand

tradern

G'day All,

Travelling Thailand at the moment and have run into the unfortunate situation of one of our nice Deka absorbed glass matt batteries being severely discharged and will now have to source another. Would love to hear of anyone knowing if I can get a Deka AGM here in Thailand or maybe another comparable brand?

Also a bit unfortunate that we are on Ko Phangan at the moment too (all though for everything other than batteries its great!)

Travelling around the world and this is only the beginning of the trip. Alas it would be good to find the quality item rather than biting the bullet on something that will haunt us later in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks for any help,

Neil

A big ugly 20-30AMP/H variety for a BMW R100gs.

the 'GS' brand battery seems like its backed by YUSA and may be an option if no AGM's are available. The local 'chinese' looking AGM's I'm a bit skeptical about. Just going to go grab the battery off the bike shops charger. Although not the perfect computer charger I would love but its all they have. Will have a look at what batteries they have laying around.

May live with the Deka until we get of the island but it was wacked down to 5.9v so its not on my favourites list for taking across Russia...

Back
Top Bottom