A closed thread

jkrfjessjess

Bikes
Honda Wave
It would appear there are changes afoot on RA . Not 100 percent but dont think i have ever seen a closed thread before . Kind of thought that back in the day before it became CRF ( L ) forum exchanges of all comment and opinion where allowed to roam free . Guess its what some call progress but i suspect it will just remove the few remaining genuinely knowledgeable contributors .

Hope not ......

Its-all-downhill-Color-splash-1024x788.jpg

Hey its riding season, lets all get out there enjoying the lovely scenery and appreciating what we have here.
We all migrated to Rideasia to avoid that sort of crap over on the old folks home

I agree with Colin - lets ride and enjoy ourselves as life is short. However, just to add a bit more to the closed thread thingy - One of the reasons why Ride Asia was started was to have a free and open forum where no one will be banned, no posts or part of posts will be deleted and where, if the discussion gets heated and the flaming get a bit hot, such posts/thread would be moved to the Dungeon which would be accessible to members of RA only.

Moderators would be there to help with problems posting like how to include/attach pictures, etc. approve new members (there are lots and lots of people trying to become a member mainly to post spam messages, something which no one is looking forward to) and tidying up things while the Admin is there to keep the Forum up and running when the Hosting Company of the forum fucks up, migrating the forum to a newer version of the forum software, adding sub-forums if there is a need expressed by some people or in short ensure that we all can enjoy the forum.

While it sounds nice to say that posts are never deleted, that statement is not 100% true.

Some posts that I made have been deleted permanently - not moved. And when I inquired about who deleted them (and why), I never got a valid response.

Hey its riding season, lets all get out there enjoying the lovely scenery and appreciating what we have here.
We all migrated to Rideasia to avoid that sort of crap over on the old folks home

I agree with Colin - lets ride and enjoy ourselves as life is short. However, just to add a bit more to the closed thread thingy - One of the reasons why Ride Asia was started was to have a free and open forum where no one will be banned, no posts or part of posts will be deleted and where, if the discussion gets heated and the flaming get a bit hot, such posts/thread would be moved to the Dungeon which would be accessible to members of RA only.

Moderators would be there to help with problems posting like how to include/attach pictures, etc. approve new members (there are lots and lots of people trying to become a member mainly to post spam messages, something which no one is looking forward to) and tidying up things while the Admin is there to keep the Forum up and running when the Hosting Company of the forum fucks up, migrating the forum to a newer version of the forum software, adding sub-forums if there is a need expressed by some people or in short ensure that we all can enjoy the forum.

Thank you for the voices of reason guy's if we want to get :groin:on a daily basis then let's log into other forum's, until then let's enjoy the ride :DD

I believe you all know me by now (re:free speech)...in this particular case closing the thread temporarily, while not the popular course of action, may have been the best course of action to let tempers cool slightly and give the time to get some things str8nd out between the concerned parties...

As far as I can see it happened only once...I am certain it is not going to become a regular thing...no gestapo at home here :LOL

I believe you all know me by now...and in this particular case closing the thread temporarily, while not the popular course of action, may have been the best course of action to let tempers cool slightly and give the time to get some things str8nd out between the concerned parties...

As far as I can see it happened only once...I am certain it is not going to become a regular thing...no gestapo at home here :LOL

There's always going to be 1%ers... :p

There's always going to be 1%ers... :p

dead horseMaybe we should have an admission test...but the 1 percentile seems a little tight for a motorcycle forum. Let's make it 5% ?
Better...lets admit everyone but those scoring below 120 can only post pictures...popcornsipping

Back
Top Bottom