5 mountains Tour malaysia brotherhood ride

img_0138.jpg

Adventure is not always talked about how difficult the terrain traversed, how damaged roads impassable. adventure for me is experiencing the new things and I will get a new experience as well.

img_0148.jpg

get flight with malaysia airlines, at this time i said that the adventure is begins. this is the story.....

Arrived at KLIA at 2 PM, I an temmy immediately picked up By my Fellow of WTR magazine, Sham and Ina. Then aki Anis, the GS adventurer from sarawak join us too, go for Lunch in Raju Restaurant at Petaling Jaya area. Typical foods from Sumatra, but not spicy.
img_0164.jpg

img_0165.jpg

After this, Sham take us to visit NAZA WORLD. Naza World is one the largest automotive gallery complex in Malaysia. there are a variety of big famous brand like Ducati, Harley Davidson, Piaggio, Various Car, And of course naza.

img_0167.jpg

img_0174.jpg

well, this is great opurtunity to visited the large automotive gallery in here. saw the various type of motorbike,,, ..... its difficult to explain with words.

this photo below is Naza Comet 250 cc. it's look no stranger for me, in Indonesia this is hyosung GTR 250. but in malaysia, the name is naza comet

img_0196.jpg

img_02001.jpg

haha okey i think is enough for the beginning :p

road to malacca

This is the moment that awaited by me and the other rider possibly, for riding to Malacca, one day after arriving in Kuala Lumpur, I can't wait so long for riding here, passing the highway and other road condition

img_0251.jpg

this time i'll ride the Kawasaki KLR 650... this bike looks ugly for me. dualpurpose bike with ninja 250 head? :RE but let's ride with it..

img_0254.jpg

after we were all ready, we going to the nearest Fuel petrol. but the problem comes when KTM 990 adventure which is at this time, can't start to turn on the engine because this bike is not be used for so long an SHAM never charge the battery.

img_0255.jpg

but, we meet someone who want to lend his car to Jumper the batteries into sham's bike, indeed I rarely saw a moment like this.

after Jumper the battery was finish,me and Group began to enter the highway, yeah i'm laugh to myself an sad was mixed. happy because the first time through highway and sad because why should my country not allow people passing highway by motorcycles.

img_0266.jpg

but the sensation of riding on the highway is only about 30 km away. after that, it was pretty bored. my bike who I ride,have a little shake and unstable if the speed above 150 km/h. I'm investigated what happend, oh maybe bcause i putt the sidebag not on the right place, I putt that on the top bracket. there are something unique when we stopped at the rest area on Highway or its Malay language call this LebuhRaya ,we met a group of people who use a very unique mini cooper .. let's capture this rare moment
img_0273.jpg

Sham quite understand the situation so that he as Road Captain took the initiative to pass other Way for Go to Malacca. yess when we just passing the highway we can go to malacca more faster but it will be bored.

img_0280.jpg

Towards Malacca through regular road was an interesting experience. snaking through the village roads until we came back to rest on a beach, but sh*t I forgot what the name of the beach. but the beach is facing Straits of Malacca which is the busiest shipping lane

beach-2.jpg

img_0279.jpg

today it was getting dark, as soon as possible we should soon arrive in the city of malacca "the world heritage city" before 7 pm o'clock. because we had an invitation from Tourism Malaysia and UNESCO to celebrate the anniversary 4 years as a world cultural heritage by UNESCO.

continue our journey, passing through a smoothroad , steady cruising speeds on the 100-120 only. until finally we arrive at the Naza talaya hotel which is "the bikers Hotel" why call it that? we discuss in the next article

img_0286.jpg

img_0287.jpg

Back
Top Bottom