2nd hand book centre@Tonys place

Hi Tony,

What bikes are you riding up there in Nan?

Just wondering what motorbike-related stuff you get into up in Nan? I understand quite clearly that you advertise a business called "Tony's Place" but curious what you're riding, where you like to ride, etc. What's good up there?

Sorry to sound rather offish there but you posted the question in an advert for 2nd hand books!! Answer to your question,people around here drive[glow=red:41mtvbf1][/glow:41mtvbf1]mopeds like suzuki,yammaha,honda and i recently saw a XR 250 going by...There was a chap here the other day who was riding a big BMW,i have also seen a lot of them little trick bikes,(sorry dont know what they are really called).Thats about all really.If you would like to know what goes on round here,well not a great deal,its a very sleepy,quiet town with some good Western style restaurants,lovely Nan ladies and really fresh air and also lots of flooding recently and thats about it.
I personally think you would have been better off posting your question in a different forum rather than my advert for 2nd hand books but there we are question answered.Have a nice day. :annie

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KTMphil Vendors 1
Back
Top Bottom