2019 Honda CB500X First Ride Review

Rss

Bikes
Yes
You’ve gotta love it when a manufacturer listens to its customers, and even more so when it uses that feedback to make major improvements to a model. Such is the case with Honda’s 2019 CB500X. We had a chance to test the adventure-intended middleweight on a daylong half dirt/half street ride in the mountains east […]

The post 2019 Honda CB500X First Ride Review appeared first on ADV Pulse.

nmo1_KXyQ4k

More...

Sounds and looks a lot better bike.
Just a shame it don't come with switchable back ABS.

Sounds and looks a lot better bike.
Just a shame it don't come with switchable back ABS.

It does look like a much better bike. In the UK it doesn't make a lot of Sense spending 2-3K pounds on a rally Raid products upgrade Kit when you can get much better bikes that are affordable.

but a Tiger XCX is 11400 pounds in UK, 15400 in Thailand. Almost 3x the price of the CB500X. it's also much much too tall for me , Thailand doesn't offer the low seat model that's available in the UK but built here. WTF ! .. Africa Twin 13K pounds UK, 17K Thailand. Even the Vstrom 650 XT is 1700 pounds more expensive here. OK, a lot to do with the poor exchange rate

Unless KTM can surprise us with some decent prices or even a Dealership I'll be looking to upgrade my old Model CB500X next year for a new one and chance bringing some upgrades over in my suitcase.

By the way, RR products do a kit to bypass the ABS for 70 quid. I'm sure you could do it for a fiver ;-)

Last edited:
I be very Intrested in the CB500X if I decide to down size from my AT.
Stating to tick box's that I like.

Back
Top Bottom