2015 bonnwville will be 1100cc 90 BHP

monsterman

Word frpm insiders is new bonneville updated model is a 1100cc 90 Bhp engine the thruxton version will have upside down forks from speed triple and uprated rear shocks to match ,release date late 2015

current models will probably continue alongside as cheaper models in the range

so performance retros will be availavble from trumpet ...hooray

And this!

street-tracker-1.jpg

Triumph Street Tracker spied | MCN

Visually, I 'm struggling a bit with the large radiator.
No doubt, an air-cooled version would've been down on power (compared to water-cooled) to comply with emissions.
The Ohlins, Brembo's and general lines of the bike are nice though.

I read the air cooled engines wont pass emmissions anymore so have to be water cooled from now on. Makes sense as no other aircooled bikes are available and they are sold running very lean to pass anyway. Check how quick the headers turn blue on a stock bike...

I read the air cooled engines wont pass emmissions anymore so have to be water cooled from now on. Makes sense as no other aircooled bikes are available and they are sold running very lean to pass anyway. Check how quick the headers turn blue on a stock bike...

I suspect they had a choice between performance vs air cooled.
The new Ducati Scrambler is air cooled, but detuned to pass the stricter emmissions, and not touted as a performance machine.

but you wont be able to buy one in Pattaya as local dealer seems to be losing the franchise????

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brake034 Triumph Motorcycles 13
Back
Top Bottom