2010 KLX 250 for sale - SOLD

MastaMax

Bikes
19 ktm 300tpi 6 days / 15 Yamaha YZ250F / 08 Husky 450SMR / 13 ER6N / 13 KTM 300XCW(sold)
Selling my KLX 250. Not even a year old, 7'777km (edit: 9000km now) so far. It's in very good condition, I'm selling it because I want to buy a race bike.
DSC_0189.jpg
Has tons of extras:
2 sets of tires (new knobbies and good condition dual sport), 2 front and 2 back sprockets and 2 chains (13/14 and 42/48 -> 48 at the end of its life), bash plate, rim locks, zeta handlebar (pro taper handgrips and donuts), zeta handguards, zeta tankcover, full exhaust (with homemotor powerbomb header), nice backlight, plate holder and blinkers, de-restricted, bigger air intake. Also stuff I don't use often but I give away with the bike: lowering links, supermotard engine and plastic protections.

Also give all the original parts.

Price : 130'000 baht -> (edit: 115'000baht now)

I think the price is very fair considering all the extras worth about 40'000 baht.

Might also consider selling it without the extras for less but I don't think it makes sense as you'll need most of those extras if you want to get most out of the bike and will end up paying more.
DSC_0181.jpg
DSC_0193.jpg
DSC_0184.jpg
DSC_0187.jpg
DSC_0180.jpg

Re: 2010 KLX 250 for sale

Change on my post:

new Price: 115000 baht
Km: about 9000km
Condition of the bike:
New front and back knobby tires - 48 back sprocket starts to be worn out (42 still almost new condition)

Offer 95.000 baht.
Cash in Hand tomorrow if you want.

Lightemup said:
Offer 95.000 baht.

115.000 is the very minimum, don't forget if you buy a klx new you'll be very unimpressed with the performances and will have to spend some money to make it run as it should. Most of the mods on this bike are a must, not just for the look.

LED Kev - Where are you? This is perfect for you.

MastaMax said:
Lightemup said:
Offer 95.000 baht.

115.000 is the very minimum, don't forget if you buy a klx new you'll be very unimpressed with the performances and will have to spend some money to make it run as it should. Most of the mods on this bike are a must, not just for the look.

KTMphil said:
LED Kev - Where are you? This is perfect for you.

Agreed. It's exactly what you were looking for in your last post. It's got all the necessary mods done, and done right. Perfect plated dual sport with enough off-road capability to go anywhere my XR-R has gone.

Hey Phil
I currently in Indo.
Alan and I will look at the bike when we are next up.

I will try and rent I bike down here so I can make a Indo report for you

Great stuff Kevin, thankyou

LED Kev said:
Hey Phil
I currently in Indo.
Alan and I will look at the bike when we are next up.

I will try and rent I bike down here so I can make a Indo report for you

Re: 2010 KLX 250 for sale SOLD

I think this KLX250 is now sold, have to confirm.

cash.jpg

Confirm sold, Jimmy saw it on RideAsia.net today & went over and bought it! Congrats Max .... Now have to find that WR 250!

Yes the bike is sold. Now time to look for a WR

Hey Phil thanks for turning me on to Max & klx. Took it out for a little spin and pretty happy. Just change up the sprockets a bit and ready to go! Thanks Max!! Looking forward to riding with you guys

It was a good buy Jimmy, glad you pulled the trigger as it would sell pretty quick, I'm sure we'll see you on the roads.

KMA said:
Hey Phil thanks for turning me on to Max & klx. Took it out for a little spin and pretty happy. Just change up the sprockets a bit and ready to go! Thanks Max!! Looking forward to riding with you guys

Very nice. I might join you and Thon down in Phitsanoulok next weekend to get the WR. If we spend the evening, I can recommend some nightlife down there.

ThePoMoBro said:
Very nice. I might join you and Thon down in Phitsanoulok next weekend to get the WR. If we spend the evening, I can recommend some nightlife down there.

Would be awesome ;)

Back
Top Bottom